Re: Pressure in equilibration stage of MD

From: Mariana Graterol (marianagraterol_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2012 - 08:42:24 CDT

Dear Aron,
Thanks for your reply,

Yes, I 'm trying to re-equilibrate at target temperature (300 K) with
a 'new' NPT run (parameters are listed below).
At this point, it's when the size cell increases ten times bigger,
based on the cell size vectors, not visual inspection.

When I'm began this run, the PRESSAVG is around 4000 Bar, I think what
I've seen is is the relaxation of high pressure at the expense of an
increase in volume.
I also think that my control pressure it's not working to readjust the
pressure/volume at new temperature (300 K).

Any comment is welcome,

Mariana

--
* mari *