Re: Is the TMD equation in the user manual correct?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2012 - 07:10:57 CDT

Hi everyone,

Please also note the following lines:

00269 if (((finalRMS <= initialRMS && targetRMS <= curRMS) ||
00270 (finalRMS >= initialRMS && targetRMS >= curRMS) ||

which mean that the bias applied is not a traditional harmonic
potential, but rather a half-harmonic potential that only acts one
way. That is not very clear in the documentation.

Cheers,
Jerome