Re: expandBoundaries and multiple walker metadynamics

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 14:21:11 CDT

Hello Jeff, and thanks first of all for researching the causes of the error
plenty!

expandBoundaries is off by default: have you tried running without the
corresponding line altogether?

Most importantly: which version of NAMD are you using? For this particular
feature I strongly recommend 2.9.

Giacomo