Re: Re: psfgen and CHARMM19 explicit exclusions

From: Andrey (aland_at_parallels.mipt.ru)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2012 - 22:48:29 CDT

If this list is not the best place to ask such questions, please direct
me to the right place.

I really want to know what is the best way to distribute version to
psfgen, patched for use with particular piece of software?
The modifications are minimal.
Should I include just the patch file and link to UIUC site, or can I
distribute the complete patched source?

--
Thanks in advance,
Andrey Alekseenko