Re: what is fullSamples?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2012 - 06:25:52 CDT

Hi Seo,

fullSamples tells ABF how much data to collect at one position before
applying a bias. Increasing it to a few thousands will treat slow
systems more gently, inputting less energy, but slowing down the
sampling process.

There is no particular relationship with the other parameters you
mentioned, as they only control the output, not the physics in the
simulation.

Jerome