Re: multiple dynamic sections in the config file?

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2012 - 22:55:50 CDT

This depends on the config option. At present rigidbonds cannot be
changes "on-the-fly." I would suggest setting up multiple namd config
files, then in your job submission script simply call namd twice.
Yes, the namd startup-time will be there, but unless you're doing many
short runs, this should work for you.

If there are specific config options that you'd like to be able to
change on-the-fly, please let us know.

Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.