Re: residue_rmsd.tcl via

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2012 - 08:38:14 CDT

Hvala Michel.

Matter of fact there is no any output. There is no dat file or any other
output. I try to put all files in the directory which are placed in the
same 'disc' (as defined by windows) to overcome long paths from file to
file, also to put all files in VMD installation directory (not
recomendedm, but..), and nothing. Also downloaded the last version of
the script from the NAMD tutorial files, and inspect the text, this is
general scrpt and should be easily applied to any trajectory. I think to
try to load files (psf and dcd) from console, and then to try to invoke
script.

Kind regards

Branko