Re: different seeds and protein behavior

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2012 - 08:50:40 CDT

certainly you can do have two different dynamic behaviors. In protein
folding these would be considered parallel pathways. Similarly you can
even have two different, but well converged end-states in the event
(although perhaps not that likely) that the free-energy landscape for your
process has two equally deep global mimima, or two equally deep local
mimima within the region you are interested in. It all just comes down to
energy in the end.

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student