Re: Cuda error

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2012 - 13:30:57 CDT

Is that driver version the latest general driver, or the latest development
driver? You shouldn't upgrade past the latest development driver. I would
suggest using the nVidia CUDA zone webpage (
http://www.nvidia.com/content/cuda/cuda-downloads.html) and making sure you
haven't upgraded past whatever the CUDA toolkit is using. From what I see
302.17 is higher than anything on that page, regardless of your OS.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student