Re: Am I doing the Right Thing?

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2012 - 12:36:06 CDT

yes, I think that will work fine. My only point from before is that you
can use:

coordinates NE2_wb.pdb (I'm guessing that is the name of the first
coordinate file you used to begin your simulations)

and keep using that for all subsequent restarts, thereby avoiding having to
do the VMD thing, since the coordinates are only used to get atom names and
such, whereas the actual x,y,z values come from bincoordinates.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student