Re: Re: Multi node run causes "CUDA error cudaStreamCreate"

From: Sergei (mce2000_at_mail.ru)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2012 - 04:36:20 CDT

Hi,

the problem turned out to be in cudaGetDeviceProperties returning
deviceProp.multiProcessorCount as 0 (don't know how it can happen as in
SDK's deviceQuery the correct number is shown). So commenting out check
for deviceProp.multiProcessorCount > 2 in ComputeNonbondedCUDA.C solved
both problems. However the bug remains that explicitly setting +devices
is incompatible with MPI run - if this is not a bug but expected
behavior it should be stated in documentation.

Thanks.