about trajectory analysis

From: oguz gurbulak (gurbulakoguz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2012 - 01:43:42 CDT

Dear All,   I want to ask some questions about trajectory analysis. I have some md simulation output files that includes coordinate, force and velocity information. And these files are huge ( more than 5 GB ) . Could you please recommend a free text editor which works on Linux or Windows to  open and editthese huge files? And I will run these files with fortran codes and get again huge output files . In order to do this operation faster and seamlessly what should I do ? Which facilities do I have on pc ? Could you please share your experiences with me ?   Thanks for any help.   Kind regards.