Re: queries about "Tclforces" utility in NAMD

From: harish vashisth (harish.vashisth_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2012 - 11:25:10 CDT

Thanks, Jerome. Actually, I have a "tclforces" implementation, which works
fine. Bue due to the external forces I am applying, the protein
rotates/translates a lot more than what it usually does in an MD run. All I
want is to remove that net draft (translation/rotation) due to additional
tcl-forces. Meaning, I cannot re-implement the "tclforces" code in colvars,
but can i use colvars to remove translation/rotation in combination with
whatever my "tclforces" routines do? Please let me know I could not get my
point across..Thanks again for your time.

Regards,
-Harish