Hole

From: Buddhadev Maiti (bmaiti_at_gsu.edu)
Date: Fri May 04 2012 - 22:47:27 CDT

Dear NAMD Users,

I am trying to calculate pore radius of fullchannel using Hole program. I am following instruction from wbsite to calculate cpoint but everytime I am getting following problem: expected floating-point number but got ""

only if I set cpoint [list 0 0 0], it is working. The other parameters are follwing:

 set cvect [list 0 0 1]
  set cpoint [list 0 0 0]
  set sample 0.5
  set endrad 110.0

Could you please give me some suggessions, wheather those parameters are fine or not and if any change need to be done, it will be great help for me.

Have a nice weekend,
Thanks,
Maiti