About error during creation of psf file

From: Vidhya Sankar (vidhyasankar7928_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2012 - 01:28:27 CDT

Dear Namd  user ,                                I am beginner of Namd when i run .pgn file in VMD terminal i  got the following error could any one help me to solve the errror or at least pontout previous discussion of same error in the namd mailing list duplicate residue key 142 ERROR: failed on residue ALA from pdb file duplicate residue key 143 ERROR: failed on residue HIS from pdb file duplicate residue key 144 ERROR: failed on residue LYS from pdb file duplicate residue key 145 ERROR: failed on residue TYR from pdb file duplicate residue key 146 ERROR: failed on residue HIS from pdb file unknown residue type HEM extracted 1149 residues from pdb file Info: generating structure... unknown residue type HEM ERROR: failed on end of segment MOLECULE DESTROYED BY FATAL ERROR!  Use resetpsf to start over. Thanks in advance