Re: Protonated nucleotides

From: johan strumpfer (johan.ks.uiuc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2012 - 11:15:50 CDT

Hi Zack,

I believe that amber has modified nucleotide parameters, but can't recall
the publication now. Otherwise, they can also be parameterized, most likely
reasonably well, by analogy. Have a look at the functional group you are
changing and find similar ones in the force field to adopt parameters from.

Cheers,
Johan