Re: PDB sugar unit residue name

From: Massimiliano Porrini (M.Porrini_at_ed.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 14:05:04 CDT

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for all the replies to my email.
I have tried to upload the psf first and then the pdb, but no luck yet:
still the structure is "messy".

Dear Vincent,

The names in the psf file have not been truncated and I have just
downloaded and installed VMD-1.9.1, read the release notes and then I
simply added
the "NAMD" keyword in the first line, leaving a blank space just after
the PSF keyword, like this:

PSF "NAMD"

But no luck again.

I enclose also my input files (pdb and pgn), so that you might help me
to see if I am doing something wrong here.
To be more precise, I am using the psfgen version come out
with NAMD_2.8_Linux-x86_64-multicore .

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

--
Dr Massimiliano Porrini
Institute for Condensed Matter and Complex Systems