AW: How to Get Bonded Pair Force Calculation with NAMD

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 01:11:34 CDT

Hi,

yes thats what I meant. I don’t know exactly what forces you can get from
there but I think it should be possible to do it with the tclscripting. I
also used a tcl script to fix atoms earlyier, so the range of possibilities
is wide. Maybe you could also use the metadynamics to get what you want. Or
the (vmd) namdenergy plugin.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Norman Geist.