Constant Pull Velocity

From: ishiikai08_at_yahoo.co.jp
Date: Mon Mar 05 2012 - 09:11:28 CST

Hi, NAMD Users. I read the tutorial, the user's guide and archive. I have a question. I calculated PCV like tutorial. However, the SMD force that is written in log file is too larger than the force that is written in papers. It is written that the unit of the lines 5 to 7 in log file is [pN], but I cant't believe it and I believe that the unit is [kcal/mol/A]. Is it really [pN]? If this is a poor question, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry that I'm beginner of NAMD and English. Thanks. Ishii Kai