Re: Drug design issue.

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2012 - 05:39:26 CST

Boyang,

The most straightforward way to obtain desired data is (obviously) to
search the literature for articles that cite NAMD recommended citation;
and to find those citing articles that deal with 'drug design'. You can
find interesting data. From this point, you probably can find something
more articles that use other MD codes in the same frame, because
parametrization of small molecules is inherently in some respects easier
for such source codes (this not means that one can obtain more accurate
data using alternatives).

Branko