Re: gurukatagi@gmail.com

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2012 - 12:09:08 CST

Is this calcium binding critical to what you are studying? If so I think
you probably need to do the guassian stuff. You could look at just
refitting the charges with existing bond parameters using the RED server (
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/), as it doesn't sound like there are
fully covalent bonds here, but the electrostatic parameters will probably
not be sufficient without refitting.

If it's not critical, and you just want the calcium to stay there, maybe
what Ajasja says in c)

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc