RE: spinAngle

From: Buddhadev Maiti (bmaiti_at_gsu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 16:28:58 CST

Dear Giacomo,

Thank you very much for your great help. Now it is clear for me. I have another question if I am not bothering you, if there is NAMD implementation of covar varible for simple rotation around the pivot point without fitting. Could you please give me reply, ti will be great help for me.

Have a nice day,
Thanks again,
Maiti