Re: AccelMD + GBIS

From: Thomas Evangelidis (tevang3_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2012 - 12:06:55 CST

I should add that the difference in VDW isn't really a round-off error ---
it's still with the output/reporting system --- my code wasn't as formatted
as the regular NAMD code so the output has different number of significant
digits (another thing to fix for me). If aMD total boost is used, the VDW
used in aMD will be exactly the same as the system's VDW.

Yi