Force Field Topology and Parameter Files

From: Stephen Holmes (stephen.n.holmes_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2012 - 09:00:59 CST

>From the mailing list posts, I understand that all force fields are
supported including all file types(CHARMM AND AMBER). I would like to run
simulations using the CHARMM27 and AMBER99SB force fields. Could you
assist me in finding a reference to obtain the topology and parameter files
for each? Also, does the file extension *.inp* matter for these files, can
other file extensions for the topology and parameter files be used?

Steve Holmes