Re: NAMD (and VMD) fail to read simple AMBER prmtop file (and it's not the SCEE and SCNB flags)

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2012 - 18:37:56 CDT

First, could you post the non-informative message? You should post the
whole startup section, often there are multiple parts to the NAMD error
messages.

In VMD are you loading the prmtop first, as AMBER7 Parm? Is your mdcrd
file with or without periodic boundaries, and is it in binary form?

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student