Re: experimental density value

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2012 - 20:13:04 CDT

My initial reaction, in terms of two cents, is that the "error" you are
getting is really small, such that I wouldn't be bothered by that. Also,
what do you mean by "experimental density"? If you mean the density
measured in a lab, then it's hardly surprising that you don't get the same
value, as you are doubtlessly using a model that makes some assumptions.
Unless your simulation is being run with a highly detailed and
polarizable/QM model, I would never expect it to reach the exact density of
those molecules in the lab.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc