AW: execute vs. config directory

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 01:43:57 CDT

Hi Thomas,

the relative pathnames will be entered from the CWD (current working
directory), so the directory namd2 got started from. The entered paths for
namd2 or the conf will not affect that in any way. The best option to make
sure namd gets started at the right directory, is to use a little jobscript:

myjob01.sh
#/bin/bash
cd /my/job/dir
namd2 ...

So the script myjob01.sh can be started from anywhere but will always throw
namd2 from the right jobdir.

Norman Geist.