Re: question regarding simulated annealing

From: Puspita Halder (puspitah_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2012 - 00:46:05 CDT

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your mail. I've heard about the term vacuum bubble , is this
totally devoid of any solvent molecule? I guess my situations is not
exactly so as I already mentioned that I've got a non-uniform water
distribution around the protein in the solvation box. Sorry, I didn't
measure the density of water molecules in the different region of the box
yet. I used some tcl scripts earlier but I am not so familiar with writing
such scripts. Do you have any script available what I can use for this type
of density calculation?

Thanks for your help.

Puspita

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Puspita Halder <puspitah_at_gmail.com>