AW: simulation:protein,ligand,lipid,water and ions

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2012 - 09:47:47 CDT

Hi,

well what you see is IMHO just a shift of your protein through the periodic
box. And as the box is periodic it doesn't matter where your protein is
located in the box. Check the wrap command I posted, this will center the
protein in the box.

vmd> pbc wrap -all -compound res -center com -centersel protein

Norman Geist.