No output after "scheduler running in netpoll mode"

From: amin_at_imtech.res.in
Date: Tue Aug 21 2012 - 08:58:40 CDT

Dear all,
     I have suddenly started getting a problem while running NAMD. When I run
the ibverbs version of NAMD, the log file is written till the following
lines and then no output is produced. All the nodes show the process to be
running. Also I can use the same conf file to run the single node version
of NAMD and it works. Until few days back I was able to use the same conf
file on the ibverbs version also. I have read the warning is harmless and
can be ignored. Can someone please help me with this.

Charmrun> Waiting for 0-th client to connect.
Charmrun> Waiting for 1-th client to connect.
Charmrun> Waiting for 2-th client to connect.
Charmrun> Waiting for 3-th client to connect.
Charmrun> Waiting for 4-th client to connect.
Charmrun> Waiting for 5-th client to connect.
Charmrun> Waiting for 6-th client to connect.
Charmrun> Waiting for 7-th client to connect.
Charmrun> All clients connected.
Charmrun> IP tables sent.
Converse/Charm++ Commit ID: v6.4.0-beta1-0-g5776d21
Warning> Randomization of stack pointer is turned on in kernel, thread migration
may not work! Run 'echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space' as root to
disable it, or try run with '+isomalloc_sync'.
Charm++> scheduler running in netpoll mode.
CharmLB> Load balancer assumes all CPUs are same.

Regards.
Amin.

सूक्ष्मजीव प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (वैज्ञानिक औद्योगिक अनुसंधान परिषद)
Institute of Microbial Technology (A CONSTITUENT ESTABLISHMENT OF CSIR)
सैक्टर 39 ए, चण्डीगढ़ / Sector 39-A, Chandigarh
पिन कोड/PIN CODE :160036
दूरभाष/EPABX :0172 6665 201-202