Low CPU usage with NAMD running on linux cluster

From: amin_at_imtech.res.in
Date: Sat Jul 28 2012 - 01:33:17 CDT

Dear all,
     I am trying to run NAMD on a linux cluster. I am using NAMD Linux-x86_64
(64-bit Intel/AMD with ethernet). While i am able to run the program on the
nodes listed in the nodelist file but I find that all the processes are
running at only 8-12 % CPU usage. Can someone please guide me?

Regards.
Amin.

सूक्ष्मजीव प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (वैज्ञानिक औद्योगिक अनुसंधान परिषद)
Institute of Microbial Technology (A CONSTITUENT ESTABLISHMENT OF CSIR)
सैक्टर 39 ए, चण्डीगढ़ / Sector 39-A, Chandigarh
पिन कोड/PIN CODE :160036
दूरभाष/EPABX :0172 6665 201-202