constant velocity of carbon nanotube through water

From: bond.james (bond.james_at_163.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2012 - 00:11:27 CDT

Hi,
I'm trying to run simulation of SWCNT in a certain direction £šeg: axis Z£©with a constant velocity through water. In my practice, I used movingConstraints in conjuntion with Harmonic Constraints. But, when I finished MD.I found the SWCNT back and forth the concussion instead of constant speed movement.I am wondering ,is it possile for NAMD to do it ? I've searched in the mailing list ,but didn't find anything related. Does anybody have any suggestions?

thank you very much,
thom.