Re: NAMD 2.9 Replica Exchange (+replicas error)

From: Robert Elder (rmelder_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2012 - 13:40:23 CDT

Hi all,

I am having the same issue with replica exchange simulations as the user
below, where using the +replicas flag throws the error:

FATAL ERROR: Unknown command-line option +replicas

I'm using the latest NAMD2.9 binary and simply attempting to run on my
local workstation, not a cluster as with the user below. However, I would
like to run REMD simulations on a Cray XT5 (Kraken), so I would prefer to
use the MPI version rather than the TCL socket version of REMD.

I can provide any details that seem relevant. Your help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Robert Elder
CU Boulder Chemical Engineering Graduate Student