Re: umbrella sampling

From: koushik.k (koushik.k_at_students.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2012 - 03:19:23 CDT

Dear Ipsita,

Look through the NAMD mailinglist archives. There have been numerous
discussions on umbrella sampling and its implementation in NAMD using
colvars module. Please go through them and you will find all the
information you need.

Koushik Kasavajhala
Master of Science by Research in Bioinformatics
Center for Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics (CCNSB)
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H)
India