Re: running simulations on different machines with different versions of NAMD

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2012 - 05:38:20 CDT

I may be off base here as I don't know the details of what you are doing,
but protein folding/unfolding has an astounding number of degrees of
freedom. So unless you are looking at a fairly short peptide, I wouldn't
expect the same pattern to reproduce itself very often, regardless of
simulation software or hardware.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc