Re: Re: Concerning Restarting Multiple Walkers MetaDynamics

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2012 - 16:33:39 CDT

Ok, Thanks a lot for that clarification. I had wondered why at some
timesteps they were not equal, but by the time the simulation finished they
were. So I've been doing things in a reasonable manner it seems, and more
importantly the multiple walker method is quite resilient to crashing and
asynchrony, splendid.

Thanks,

~Aron

--