Re: About error during creation of psf file

From: flavio seixas (oivalf_nix_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2012 - 13:48:42 CDT

Hi
Its look like you are trying to simulate an heme protein.

I worked with hemoglobin, an heme protein too.

I used the following script to generate tetrameric protein bonded to O2.

First of all I separate protein, heme and O2 into separated files.

Other wrong thing I saw into your post is that you are naming heme residue as HEM. In topology file you will see that heme residue must be named as HEME

I hope it can help.

Flavio

package require psfgen
topology top_all27_prot_lipid_na.top