Re: RMSD collective variable - Different atons to align and to calculate RMSD

From: Davide Branduardi (davide.branduardi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2012 - 14:27:18 CST

Hi Paulo,

        I do not know specifically about the features already present in NAMD but I guess you can do it pretty
easily by using PLUMED. There you can specify a set of atoms for the alignment and a set for a measure, as
you might need for protein ligand interaction. The only drawback is that there you do not have ABF there (but metadynamics
for example) so, in case you need ABF better to wait for next NAMD release, as recommended by Giacomo.
Ciao

Davide