Re: how does namd handle violations of the minimum image convention?

From: Boyang Wang (pkuwangboyang_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2012 - 21:45:04 CST

Hi Ana,

as a non-expert, I remember that NAMD manual explained how PME calculates
the summation over infinite number of periodic boxes. It should be
characteristic.

There should be experts that write codes where topology could be targeted.

Boyang

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Ana Celia Vila Verde <acavilaverde_at_gmail.com

--
Boyang Wang, Ph.D.