Re: Replica Exchange Discrete Molecular Dynamics for structure based models

From: bharat gupta (bharat.85.monu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 00:48:16 CST

Hi,

I am interested in carrying out a Replica Exchange Discrete Molecular
Dynamics for structure based model generated for my protein , which
consists of 230 amino acids. I want to know whether is it possible with
NAMD and is there any tutorial that explains this in detail.

Regards

--
Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate