Re: collective variable calculation from dcd file

From: Giovanni Bellesia (giovanni.bellesia_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 15:20:27 CST

VMD has the "measure dihed" command which (I think) cannot be used in my
case as it requires 4 atom indexes.
I basically have 4 COMs from 4 different groups of atoms.
I have a simple TCL script which is calculating the dihedral angle defined
by 4 COMs, but (as you can imagine) it's very slow.
I was just looking for an alternative solution.

Giovanni