Re: Using CHARMM Compatible Amber Parameters

From: johan strumpfer (johanstr_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2011 - 22:57:48 CDT

Hi,

I'm not sure what the pref.dat file is for but hopefully this answers
your question: This is a pretty standard thing to do. You can use the
amber parameters in the non-charmm directory as found in
toppar_c35b2_c36a2.tgz, but you need to have
exclude scaled1-4
1-4scaling 0.833333
in the NAMD configuration file.

Cheers,