Re: colvar restrain of water in lipid system

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2011 - 09:36:39 CDT

Hello Emilia, is there any error or warning message before "Error: no
collective variables defined."? There should be.

Please also beware that the way you set up the system you only apply a
restraint on the center of mass of the water layer, but individual waters
can still diffuse!

For how tedious as this may sound, you need to create two such variables *for
each water molecule in the system*.