Relationship between High temperature and the boiling point of water

From: albus hawking (albushawking_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2011 - 13:29:56 CDT

Dear all, I am doing the simulation of protein undergone the temperature-jump condition. The protein( in this simulation, it is ubiquitin) is solvated in a water box and the process of raising temperature periodically is set. In the whole process, I keep the pressure constant. My question is that if I raise the temperature over the boiling point of water solvent, is the water box still ok? If not, could you please suggest me the solution? Thank you very much!