Re: free energy of binding

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 16:50:12 CDT

First, I have the systems equilibrated with charmm ff and it would be
too much work to change to amber ff. Second, the systems have lipids
and amber ffs are not so good for lipids. Third, the system is based
on a multimer protein and amber renumbers continuously all atoms,
unlike charmm that preserves subunits. Examining interactions with
continuous numbering will be headache. But it was kind from you to
give details. I wish you success with the method.
chiendarret