Re: membrane simulation ERROR rattle algorithm

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2011 - 10:06:03 CDT

Try to increase temp slowly or first heat the membrane up to desired
temperature. Then follow small minimization and equilibrated the whole
system.

ps: Check the rattle atom position. if it is part of membrane then you have
to minimize for lone and slowly increase the temperature. In most of the
membrane simulation use timestep of 1fs/step Otherwise before minimization
fix the protein and heat the mebrane so that it will wrap around the
protein.