Re: bigdcd file help

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2011 - 13:19:06 CDT

Here is final working example of rmsd calculatio between frames using bigdcd

source bigdcd.tcl
proc myrmsd { frame } {
 global ref sel all
 $all move [measure fit $sel $ref]
 set fout [open "rmsd.dat" a+]
 puts "$frame: [measure rmsd $sel $ref]"
 puts $fout [format "%f" [measure rmsd $sel $ref]]
 close $fout
}

set mol [mol new solvated_ionised.psf waitfor all]
set all [atomselect $mol all]
set ref [atomselect $mol "name CA" frame 0]
set sel [atomselect $mol "name CA"]
mol addfile solvated_ionised_equil.pdb type pdb waitfor all
bigdcd myrmsd dcd solvated_ionised-01.dcd solvated_ionised_prod-02.dcd
solvated_ionised_prod-03.dcd
bigdcd_wait

Next, I am trying to calculate the distance between two atoms along the
trajectory(in different frame). Does anyone have a tcl script to share that
will be using bigdcd. I will highly appreciate your help. I will upload the
final working tcl script also.

Thank you.