Win64-MPI

From: Patriche Simona (s_patriche_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2011 - 02:04:17 CDT

Dear NAMD users, I have tried to use namd 2.8b3 (Win64 - MPI build) to perform my dynamic simulations using a Windows Worstation with 8 processors, but I couldn't succeed. I received the following error message : The program can't start because msmpi.dll is missing from your computer. I search on internet this msmpi.dll, but I couldn't download it. Does know somebody howit is possible tofix this problem? Thank you in advance for all your suggestions, Simona Patriche