Re: Namd-I: Implicit solvent problem

From: Ye Yang (knightyangpku_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 17:38:54 CDT

Hi, Frencesco and Gianluca:
      Thanks for replying.
      Yes, it is the repeat Ankyrin protein... So maybe it is no good for
using the implicit solvent?
      The problem right now is that I would like to pull the ankyrin protein
at a certain temperature (300K), so I need to equilibrating it first, as
long as it is stable in room temperature, it will be fine for me.
      For my case, some of my friends did coarse grained simulation in
vacuum, yet they seem do not have any trouble in the unexpected unfolding, I
am not sure what is going on if I use all-atom.
      Thank you very much.
Ye