FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR C H (ATOMS 2 1)

From: Jorgen Simonsen (jorgen589_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 08:51:52 CDT

Hi all,

I am doing a simulation on a membrane peptide where the ends are kept
neutral with the following types in the psf

  1 A 1 VAL H1 H 0.000000 1.0080 0
   2 A 1 VAL C1 C 0.510000 12.0110 0

I use the par_all27_prot_lipid.prm file and get the following error

FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR C H (ATOMS 2 1)

so I have not been able to locate the parameters for this patch among
the charmm files - anybody know how to solve this problem?